Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
Warehouse Operative required for a local DIY store based in Wembley.
If you're looking for the opportunity to employ your skills and experience with a company who want to develop their people, this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you would be required to:
- Communicate effectively with suppliers, store management and senior management.
- Any other duties required by warehouse management
- Must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Benefits of the Warehouse Assistant role:
- Investment in your future
- The chance to further your career
- A pleasurable, welcoming atmosphere
- A review of Salary after 6 months
Essential/desired skills for the Warehouse Assistant role:
- Proven background in a fast paced warehouse environment is essential.
- English language skills essential; both oral and written.
About the company
We were established in 1985 as a the local DIY store of choice with 21 stores on some of Central London's most prestigious locations. We are a prominent supplier of paints and decorative materials and supply different kinds of specialist materials to contractors internationally. As well as serving both professional decorators and the general public.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply using the link provided.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.