Retail Systems Stock Advisor/Inventory Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the ever expanding Retail Systems team, based at our Wolverhampton office. This is a 12 month FTC opportunity. This role would be ideal for someone wanting to develop their career within a large established company. The Retail Systems Stock Advisor will be responsible for verifying that incoming stock results have been completed accurately and fall within expected parameters. They will need to provide expert support and advice to systems users whilst undertaking stock activities. This role will involve:
- Provide quick and accurate acceptance of stock results via the Vision Beanstore System.
- Resolve incoming queries regarding stocktakes and line checks.
- Verification of all deliveries and purchases with a stock period.
- Investigation of closing variances before accepting a stock result.
- Consult the Starchef database to aid in the resolution of issues.
- Liaise with the Retail Systems Data Team to ensure knowledge is shared regarding new products, menus, promotions.
- Escalate compliancy issues to Operations / Audit teams / Retail Systems Stock Analyst.
- Proactively investigate potential issues with wastage entries.
- Provide advice and validate deviation from the suggested order system.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Will be an existing Beanstore user
- Have general experience using computers but more specifically Microsoft Excel
- Be a confident and clear communicator, both verbally and in written form
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Be organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and to process a number of queries simultaneously in a busy environment
- Knowledge of Stock & Cash Control at pub level would be an advantage
Please can all internal applicants discuss their application with their manager before applying.
Posted 130 days ago