Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an English Teacher who can teach in Secondary School? Can you speak Welsh? If this sounds like you then continue reading...
We are currently on the lookout for a Welsh speaking English Teacher to support a Secondary school in Llandudno for 5 days per week.
Whether you are available for 1 day or all 5 days you are looking for, you decide what days you want to work and we work around you.
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- The best hourly rate around you will not be disappointed!
- Potential to choose what days you want to work You tell us
- Referral scheme £300 for every referral
- Weekly payroll Paid every Friday
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Be passionate and knowledgeable, with the ability to inspire and motivate students to succeed
- Have the ability to teach up to GCSE level
- Adhere to Randstad Compliance procedures
- Be fully EWC registered
- Have QTS
Responsibilities as a Welsh Speaking English Teacher:
- Teach English GCSE and/or ALevel
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
We do not expect this role to be around for too long with a Secondary School of this quality and being able to decide what days you work, this role will be snapped up sooner rather than later. If you feel you meet the right criteria and are a suitable fit. Then apply now or you could email or call Shaun Holden in the Randstad office on ##### ######. Seen this role on the weekend? Email Shaun directly #####@######.###