£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Payroll Manager Reporting To: Financial Controller Location: Wilmslow Head Office Hours of Work: Full time Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 pa
The Role We are looking for a selfmotivated and diligent payroll manager to join our growing finance team, to add value and have an impact in the pivotal success of our business.
- Responsible for the full payroll process from start to finish, totalling 4 companies, circa 600 employees.
- Full knowledge and understanding of Avia, Nest, Creative and Peoples Pension, as well as Auto Enrolment
- FPS (Full Payment Submissions) & EPS after any approved payroll run
- Producing P32s, P45s, P11Ds and P60s on a monthly/annually basis
- Full Knowledge and understanding of SMP, SSP, ShPP etc
- Dealing with all appropriate and approved deductions from pay and any AOEs orders we may receive
- Dealing with all payroll queries for the group
- Processing all overtime, amendments, new starters, leavers and any other payroll elements including sickness and PILONs
- Checking, approving and processing all expenses twice per month via Concur
- Running and processing of various inhouse bonus and referral schemes throughout the month, these amounts are paid outside of the payroll via a Mastercard
- Full BACS submission
- Ad Hoc banking payments
- Monthly payroll journals
- Annual PSA submission to HMRCTheres never been a more exciting time to join us!
To be successful in this role, you will:
- be a character with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- have an uptodate working knowledge of UK Personal tax;
- have experience of managing a company pension scheme;
- be strong with payroll systems and Microsoft Excel.
About Us We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We dont do office politics or thats not my job. We listen, support and take ownership.
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, were on a mission to revolutionise our colleagues and clients experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
Its a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no mood hoovers here thanks!) and want the company to succeed.
So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Posted 151 days ago