Job provided by Sitec
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Sitec have an interesting contract role in Filton, Bristol for a Supply Officer (procurement).
The Supply Officer, as the process operator of Supply External Products and Services process, will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to a customer in accordance with customer needs.
Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
Presenting a face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
- Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
- Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
- Manages his/her supplier portfolio
- Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
- Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
New Product Introduction
- Participate in the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
- Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data, in the Clients Information System.
- Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability, for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering), in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
- Define and maintain supply related contractual data, (e.g. maxmin levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
- Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
- Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
- Manage purchase orders,
- Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
- Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
- Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
- Followup and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
- Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
- Participate in reviews following overall process and in accordance with Client specificities.
- Ensure the product qualification prerequisites are in line before launching the ordering
- As part of the NonConforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
- Initiate the escalation process, in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks, to his team leader following overall process standards.
- Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
- Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Outlocated works) if applicable
- Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
- Incoming goods followup for shortages.
- Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
- Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
- Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
- Monitor Nonmovers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
- Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stock
- Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
- Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPIs, VMI Level of Service)
- Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
- Feedback on supplier performance in daily operation
- Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
- Procurement plan (forecast)
- On time Purchase Order placement.
- Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
- Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
- Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
o Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
o Missing parts KPIs
o Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
o Structural improvements plan
Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.