Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
After investing into their Quality function a leading Construction Fit-Out business is looking for a Quality Manager to sit in their central Quality team. This role will service all business units such as Engineering,Construction and Fit-Out.
This will be a 'working manager' position (60% working and 40%managing) with a team of 2 x Quality Engineers and 1 x AssistantQuality Engineer.
- Ensuring that there is compliance across business units on quality systems.
- Drive continual improvement on projects.
- Set up reviews and ensure correct setup from the beginning.
- Quality audits and absolute completion reviews.
- Promote best practice and champion Quality across the business.
Further details into this role will be uploaded shortly.