Job provided by Shirley Parsons
Share this job on social:
About the job
I'm delighted to be supporting a Tier 1 Contractor in identifying a Quality Engineer for Hinkley Point C. I'm only looking for passionate, competent and driven Quality professionals. Being an effective communicator with the ability to build sustainable relationships and work independently is essential to operate successfully on this project.
- Ensure the planned arrangements are properly established and maintained by the Delivery Team and Supply Chain
- Adapt / supplement management system to the specific needs of the Delivery Team - procedures, forms, tools, registers, trackers, KPI, working arrangements, etc.
- Train on general quality related processes such as management of deviations (RFI, FCR, NCR), Lessons Learned, Records management, Document Control, etc.
- Support establishment of the "Planned Arrangements" through training and guidance in the preparation of each Execution Document type (LOD, LAD, RAMS, WPR, ITP, MAF, EMR/ECR, Surveillance Plans, etc.)
- Comment on documents prior issue, monitoring coherency and that quality related requirements, risks and constraints are being adequately addressed
- Comment procurement technical / quality requirements; supplier assessment audits
- Ensure the planned arrangements are being properly implemented by the Delivery Team and Supply Chain
- Conduct Audits and Surveillance of general and specific processes
- Ensure improvement actions are being properly defined and monitor their implementation
- Monitor, analyse and report on quality performance
- Ensure appropriate objectives are defined, KPI tracking implemented, analysis performed, cause identification, improvement actions defined and followed up
- Promote quality awareness / nuclear safety culture; Escalate quality issues when necessary
- Manage the Delivery Team's Quality Officer/Document Control staff
- Represent quality function in meetings including with the Employer and Supply Chain
- Coordinate with the Quality Team site wide and in other Delivery Teams
- At least 3yrs, ideally 5yrs experience on construction projects but not necessarily in quality; preferably degree qualified, at least some engineering training
- Knowledge and experience in applying the ISO9001 standard