Job provided by Workvine
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Logistics Support Network are currently recruiting for 1 X HGV Class 2 Driver for our client based in Coventry, Warwickshire. This is a unique role for a permanent, full time Class 2 Driver to join an amazing team within a fantastic company.
The main roles of the HGV Class 2 Driver will include:
- Delivering of equipment to events around the UK in Class 2 vehicle
- Warehouse duties when driving is not required
- Auditing of stock
- Loading/unloading vehicles
- General vehicle maintenance & taking vehicles for MOT & Service
To be considered for the HGV Class 2 Driver are required to have the following:
- This role is NOT a driving only role, the successful applicant will be required to work in the warehouse when driving isn't required.
- Must have a 'can do' attitude and be flexible with working times & hours due to nature of the events
- Previous experience would be advantageous, however not essential.
This role is based on an average 40 hours per week, however days of work may change due to events and when equipment is required.
The role has a salary of £25,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please click apply now and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!