Job provided by Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in Oldham.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £26,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Commercial Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required For Commercial Fleet Company Oldham
Our client, a Commercial Fleet Management Company, is looking for an experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic for one of their busy workshops based in Oldham.
You need to be a team player and able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
HGV Maintenance Work:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturers instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
- Resetting of the maintenance system
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles
- Dealing with customer queries
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met
You will ideally hold a Class 1 or 2 licence however this is not essential.
If youre local to Oldham and interested, please apply right away!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Commercial Vehicle Job has interested you or you would like to know about other HGV Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Oldham, please contact Jamie Fisher.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J78295, HGV Technician, Oldham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: ######.###/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limiteds prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on ##### ###### if you wish to discuss this copyright.