Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are looking for a Consultant in the General Medicine speciality to one of the top hospitals in Northwest of England. The selected candidate is expected to provide a high standard of care.
The ROTA is flexible and could be tailored to your requirements, however, please note that this is a full-time placement.
- Promote high professional standards of clinical care for patients, both through direct patient care and by the maintenance of continuing professional development.
- Provide an anaesthetic service as a member of the Department of Anaesthesia.
- Promote high professional standards of clinical care of patients and the health and safety of the theatre and Critical Care environment.
Knowledge, skill and attributes:
- Ability to apply sound clinical knowledge and judgement to problems
- Ability to prioritise the clinical need
- Ability to maximise safety and minimise the risk
All candidates must hold or in the process of obtaining a Full GMC Registration.