Job provided by Tesco
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Itâ€™s your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
Are you warm, friendly and approachable?
Do you have a passion to deliver great customer service?
Do you thrive whilst working in a supportive team?
Would you go the extra mile for your customers?
Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we canâ€™t wait to hear from you.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available