Job provided by Guardian Homecare
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A position has arisen for a Team Leader to work within our 'Good' CQC rated Learning Disabilities service at Guardian Homecare - Blackpool, covering the folowing areas: (FY1) Bispham (FY2) Layton (FY3) South Shore (FY4) Thornton Cleveleys (FY5) Poulton-Le-Fylde (FY6) Lytham St Annes (FY8) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must either have access to a vehicle for work purposes (30p per mile mileage payment applicable).
Hours of work are typically Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm with one week in three on call, although this is subject to change.
Who would make an ideal Team Leader?
We're looking for people with the following attributes;
- To be a committed member of a team delivering 24 hour person centred active support.
- To follow the principles of positive behavioural support work at all times.
- To actively encourage service users to work towards their goals, which will include acting as a key worker, developing person centred support plans with service and identifying appropriate and meaningful activities both in the local and wider community and at the service for the customer/s to participate in.
- To work in conjunction with the Senior team leader on ensuring that plans are up to date
- To monitor progress against support plans in conjunction with the customer/s, other team members and related professionals.
- To liaise with other professionals in meetings,
- To follow agreed guidelines at all times, respecting the need for clear boundaries and consistency.
- Supporting the Senior Team Leader with Planning & managing resource (i.e. rotas, absence, Holidays) - Customer orientation
As a Team Leader you'll enjoy:
- On call bonus of £155 per week
- Mileage payments of 30p per mile
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others.
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Guardian Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.