Job provided by Protocol Excellence in FE
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Primary Teaching Assistants needed in Kimberley!
Teaching Force are seeking experienced, passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistants to work in various Primary Schools in Kimberley and the surrounding areas.
You will be required to support the teaching and learning of Primary (EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2) students on a supply basis, with the potential to become longterm or permanent.
We expect you to have:
- Relevant experience for the role
- The right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary)
Whats in it for you? As part of the Teaching Force team you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates paid weekly through either PAYE or an Umbrella Companyits your choice
- A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work
- Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online
- Dedicated consultants available to offer advice, support and guidance throughout all of your placements
- A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information
- Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) to ensure youre receiving the pay and benefits you deserve
- Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
Please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on ##### ######or #####@######.### for further information, or for an informal chat.
Were always looking for ways to make your job search easier our newest addition is partnering with Supply Clouds! Supply Clouds is a free app that connects Schools, Agencies and Candidates like you in a more efficient way. Some of the schools and academies we work with are now advertising their vacancies exclusively within the app so we dont want you to miss out!
Teaching Force are a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.