Job provided by ICCM
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Female Care Assistant Required - Bishop Stortford
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible female care assistants to support a gentleman who lives in Bishop Stortford.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3-day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are friendly, flexible to work all shifts and have excellent communication skills.
- Pay: £196.00 per 24hr shift with average of 2 / 3 shifts per week (plus enhancements)
- Location: Bishop Stortford
- Hours: full time, permanent*
- Shifts: 8am to 2pm, 2pm to 12am and 12am to 8am (sleep nights)
For further information, please call ##### ###### or the direct Recruitment line on ##### ######.
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.