Job provided by Mainline Employment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Domestic cleaner required to work in a care home in North Bristol.
Working hours are Tuesday to Friday 09.30 start to 15.30 finish totalling of 23 hours per week. Candidate MUST have a current DBS.
This is a permanent position.
1) To ensure the cleanliness of the home to the required standard
2) Tobe aware of all the regulations regarding handling of various chemicals and the hazards associated with them.
3) To ensure that whilst using equipment you are aware of the health and safety of co-workers, residents and visitors.
Tasks and responsibilities
1) To be on duty as required by the duty rota
2) Provide and maintain a high standard of cleaning for complete care home under the guidance of the domestic supervisor
3) Use correct colour cloths for each cleaning job and ensure the a new one is used for each room
4) Use chemicals as appropriate for each cleaning job, ensuring it has been mixed correctly
5) Ensure appropriate signs are in place whilst cleaning is in progress to ensure everyone's safety.
6) Disposing of yellow and black bags in the appropriate place.
7) To attend and participate in the orientation and in service training programmes.
8) To comply with care home policies and procedures.
For more information on this role please call Emma on ##### ######.
A CV will be required.