Job provided by Web Recruit
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Project Manager (12 Month Contract)
Are you a telecoms project manager seeking your next challenge? Want to take on a varied and engaging contract as a Customer Project Manager? If so, read on.
Our client provides connectivity and infrastructure outsourcing solutions to communications, applications, content and cloud service providers globally. They have the network infrastructure, intelligence and expertise to deliver connectivity and communications services that support the success of their customers.
They are now looking for a Customer Project Manager to join them on a 12 month contract.
- Salary of £45,000 per annum
- Private medial insurance with Vitality Health
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance (4x gross annual salary)
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
With a strong focus on customer service, our client fosters an innovative and collaborative culture where employees share their ideas to deliver the best customer experience possible.
In this important role, you will have the chance to help uphold our client’s reputation for service excellence and drive the success of a variety of contracts.
As the Customer Project Manager, you’ll oversee the successful delivery of customers’ telecoms projects.
Managing the end-to-end delivery of customers’ orders, you will:
- Take full ownership of project scope, requirements, schedule, communications and status
- Act as a key point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that orders are delivered and billed in-line with company policies
- Manage project risks and dependencies
- Escalate any project issues
- Hold weekly meetings with executive management
To be considered as a Customer Project Manager, you’ll need:
- At least four years’ experience of hands-on project management, gained in the telecoms industry
- Experience of managing projects from cradle to grave
- Great relationship-building abilities
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Ideally, you’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science, but this isn’t essential.
Other companies may call this role Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Client Project Manager, Telecoms Project Manager, Technical Project Manager or Telecommunications Project Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to take your next step as a Customer Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.