Job provided by Elysium Healthcare
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a Healthcare Assistant or thinking about a career in care?
Our Healthcare Assistant role could be the job for you!
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care, led and delivered by management and clinical teams with enormous healthcare experience.
We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 40 services across England and Wales.
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff - and that could be you.
Please note: The Farndon Unit is now only considering applications from applicants with experience as a Healthcare Assistant.
The good bit:
You will get:
- A salary of £16,000 (Band 1), £17,00 (Band 2), £19,214 (Band 3)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Career development
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Lease car scheme
- Child care vouchers
The interesting bit :
As a Healthcare Assistant you will become part of our friendly multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients.
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a rewarding role, as part of a service that makes a difference.
Don't worry if you don't have any previous experience, as full training will be given! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are reliable, have good communication skills and an empathetic approach.
In return we will provide you with a supportive environment, access to training and supervision and the opportunity to develop your career with us.
The essential bit:
You will need:
- No qualifications or experience (Band 1)
- NVQ2 Qualifications in Health and Social Care or 2 years' experience working in Mental Health or Learning Disabilities (Band 2)
- NVQ in Health and Social Care and 4 years' experience working in Mental Health or Learning Disabilities (Band 3)
- A sense of humour
About The Farndon Unit:
- Location: Farndon Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 4SW
- Number of beds: 48
- Patient group: Female adults
- Service provided: Low secure
The "what to do next" bit:
Apply now or contact #####@######.### for more information!