Job provided by Adam Butler Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
This exciting opportunities for a Collections Agent has arisen with one of the country's fastest growing finance providers to the SME sector. They have a unique funding model that aims to redefine the relationship between borrower and lender.
Due to their continued growth, there is now a requirement for an experienced collector to join their team. Applicants must have collections experience and have chased debts previously. Credit control experience is not relevant.
- Dealing with customer queries, payment plans and managing arrears on finance agreements
- Chasing debtors and late payments
- Advise and influence clients' customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
- Manage customers' expectations
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly, and all parties are notified
- Ensure a full understanding of the Company's quality standards and expected standards of service in support of this role
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Customer Service and collections.
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback
- Be a confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate to include MS Office
The company is experiencing rapid growth and as such there will be opportunity to advance and for career development.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today.