Occupational Therapist Role
One of the leading Healthcare Providers is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join one of their pristine Hospitals located in Essex. The service is a specialist low secure forensic service for men who are over the age of 50 with mental health/personality disorder and/or dementia.
The salary for this role is 15,736.50 per annum depending on experience, plus great additional benefits such as life assurance, free meals while on duty, career development, childcare vouchers and many more.
As an Occupational Therapist your duties will be to:
- Manage a caseload of older service clients with complex needs; assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Provide leadership through supervision and appraisal for therapy assistants
- Participate in planning, development and evaluation of occupational therapy service within your team
- Lead on delegated projects in consultation with Lead Occupational Therapist and the hospital director
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Occupational Therapy Service
- Supervise occupational therapy students on practice placement
To be considered for this role you must have a current registration with HCPC
Reference ID: 2675
Posted 115 days ago