Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role? Are you looking to work in and around the Widnes area?
If you have answered yes to the above Randstad Education can help you secure that role.
We are working with most of the Primary schools within the local area and they urgently need Teaching Assistants to help support pupils during these busy terms and heading in to the next academic year.
This position can benefit someone looking for a new flexible role and also someone wanting to choose their own working days. We can offer you:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- A specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet your needs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme paying £300 in love to shop vouchers
- Access to longterm and permanent roles
The ideal Teaching Assistant will need:
- Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Child Care or Support and Learning
- Experience of working with the key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice with great behaviour management skills
If you think you would be right for this role, please apply now with an up to date, childbased CV, and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for a role with Randstad, but this one is not quite right for you, please submit your details to us at #####@######.###