Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an engaging Learning Support Assistant? Do you enjoy working with children and being a key a part in developing their learning?
Are you looking for a new, engaging challenge working with students who need additional support? Then apply below, today!
An Outstanding Special Needs School in Leicester are seeking a passionate and motivated individuals who can support with the academic and social learning of their pupils. The school caters for pupils aged 419 with a range of Profound and Complex needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to plan lessons and prepare resources
- Helping with pupils learning and development, may include 1:1 sessions
- Supervising pupils in the playground, dining hall, managing behaviour positively and effectively
- Assisting with personal care and hygiene
The successful candidate:
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Build up positive relationships with pupils
- Adapt approach based on the needs of the pupils
- Experience in a similar role
- Competitive pay rate
- Local work
- Access to free CPD and Safeguarding training
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to be considered, please apply now and send your CV forward.
Alternatively, if this vacancy is not quite right for you, but you would like to register your details and be considered for work with Randstad Education, please submit your details via our website.