Corsham, Wiltshire, England
£30k - 37k per year
Our client is an award-winning energy management company who specialises in energy reduction within commercial businesses. Due to expansion our client are seeking a 17th Edition qualified Electrician to carry out inspection and testing work unsupervised or as part of a team. The purpose of the role is to install and maintain electrical systems, lighting, power, energy savings solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment.
Senior Electrician - The Role
* Assemble, modify, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
* Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair.
* Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations.
* Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
* Have knowledge/experience of electrical installations /reactive works and fault finding on commercial sites in both light and power (internal & external)
* Experienced in commercial/industrial settings, ideally with experience of the installation of LED lighting, controls, VO, VSD's etc or similar
Senior Electrician - Requirements
* Fully Qualified (17 th ) Edition (BS7671)
* Test & Inspection (BS2391)
* 8 years post qualification experience
* Full driving licence
* Basic Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 with bonuses pushing on target earnings up to around £37,000 depending on experience.
* Full support and training from a team dedicated to helping you be successful.
* An energetic, enjoyable and engaging working environment.
* Fuel Allowance
* Pension Scheme
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, for more information please call Stuart at Kamro recruitment.
Posted 97 days ago