Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Luxury Residences Asssitant Manager Central London £45,000 + performance bonus
A newly developed luxury private residence is looking for a Luxury Residence Assistant Manager to join their team working in Central London.
You will be supporting the General Manager to assume total responsibility for the Resident Services at the newly developed complex location close to London Bridge. You will help build the locations brand and be coordinating resources to meet and deliver an exceptional customer experience, as well as motivating, training and developing your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help lead and manage one of the most spectacular private residences in London.
What You Will Need
- Strong selfstarter and passionate leader
- Experienced as an assistant manager/executive in the high end apartment, premier hospitality or hotel sector
- Experienced in the UK market and social landscape, ideally with some international experience
- Executive team player
- The drive and ambition to succeed in building a distinct brand identity and culture
- Ability to develop an experience of surety and innovation to ensure the offer and experience remains valued
- Ongoing evolution to ensure continued preeminent market placement for the experience and brand
- Passion for ongoing selfdevelopment to personally bring relevant and continued improvement to the stakeholder experience
- Capable presenter
- Able to actively leverage stakeholder and local resources to deliver an exceptional resident experience
What You Will Get
As you would expect, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package.
How To Apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, then please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.