Chef de Partie
£18000 to £21000 per annum
Very popular bistro with an exceptional reputation, near Penrith in Cumbria, has an immediate career opportunity open to a Chef de Partie who wants to learn new skills whilst improving their existing abilities.
This is a family owned business who are passionate about their venue, value their staff very highly and are committed to developing their team.
You will work with fresh seasonal produce, all the stocks, sauces including cakes and desserts are cooked from scratch. They hand prepare all their meat and fish in house so there is a huge learning opportunity for the right candidate.
Tips are generous here and are shared out amongst all staff every two weeks.
Your new job:
- Assisting the team with preparation and cooking
- Working within a small team
- Turning around quality dishes, quickly
- Prepping starters, mains, salads and desserts
- Food labelling and stock rotation
- Learning new skills
- Chef with great knife skills
- Confident in cooking with fresh food
- Can work in a fast-paced kitchen
- Looking for a long-term job
- Calm under pressure
- Committed and reliable
- Should already have the legal right to work in the UK / EU
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £21,000 per year (negotiable for the right person)
- Permanent job direct with the employer
- 28 days holiday per year
- Career prospects
- Learning opportunities
Posted 134 days ago