Head of Operations Manager - London - Creative pub company 75k
London, Greater London, England
Head of Operations Manager - London - Small, Creative pub company
I am working with a small but growing pub group, who with the help of an amazing national rinks brand are creating and developing fun, welcoming quality pubs in the capital!
- A unique and diverse role for an experience Senior Operator from the licence trade background
- Working hand in hand this excellent drink brand to run interesting business with a focus on trend lead craft bear and seasonal food.
- Developing the business in the London area
- Identifying new business strategies and assisting with acquisitions and brand development
- Working closely with the General Managers to drive each business individually!
- Commit to maintaining the great brand imaging while building profit and expanding the offer
The Ideal Candidate:
- From a licence trade background, ideally with a mixture of independent and brand senior experience
- Must senior operations, ideal Head of operations, Hospitality experience and exceptional knowledge of the licence trade industry!
- Great people leader dedicates to training and supporting your teams across the capital!
- Experience of working within a similar quality-orientated pub group
- Confidant, passionate and hands on! A creative lead who also understand national, structure business would be ideal!
- Multi P&L management experience essential!
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Stuart@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Posted 127 days ago