Job provided by X4 Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: X4 Group, Charing Cross (WC2), London
Salary: £20K + uncapped commission - OTE £30K - £50K within first year
The X4 Group is a multi-award winning global specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors.
X4's Latest Achievements include:
74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2018).
25 th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for in 2016 and 2017.
Fastest growing specialist recruitment group in the UK for 2017 for our sectors
Best Employee Value Proposition (2017).
The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and worth over £35 billion per year.
Is making money important to you? At X4 Group we want talented individuals to have hugely successful careers with us .
- The top 10% of recruitment consultants at X4 Group are earning £85K and above p/a.
- Average salary is £43K (with OTE), with 38% earning above this.
- Biggest monthly pay check in 2017 was £17,690.
- Largest salary of a consultant with 12 months of experience in 2017 was £72K.
We believe a clear, structured career path is essential and employees are empowered to reach their potential as quickly as possible.
- 95% of trainees were promoted within their first 9 months.
- Quickest promotion within 3 months.
- Promotion and reward based purely on merit and personal performance.
- One of the best employee retention rates in the industry.
What we look for in you:
- Ambition & Motivation
- Sales Focus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Competitive nature (sports, academia etc)
- Winning mentality
- Target driven
- Hungry for success
The role entails:
- Sourcing high calibre candidates via Job ads, headhunting, job boards, Linked In and candidate database.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients; involving business development and negotiating terms of contract; almost like your own business.
- B2B Sales roles based around liaising between clients and candidates.
Sales experience preferred, but not a prerequisite:
- We provide one of the best 12-week interactive training & development programmes in the industry.
- Consisting of 36 modules on an e-learning platform, and
- Follow-up seminar sessions on modules with Team Leaders.
Great benefits and incentives package :
- One of the best Uncapped Commission structures in the industry
- Full Training and Development Programme
- Full Career Development Programme
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target; including Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai and Skiing
- Multiple social events ; Annual luxury boat party, action days, mud runs etc.
- Company away days Inc. Ascot , Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
- Gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Healthcare plan including sports massage, physiotherapy etc. allowance
- Open bar in our office on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Prestigious location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Trendy office with pool table, table tennis, and foosball
- Free fruit every morning
Does this sound like you?
Interested in recruitment and sales?
Would like to make a fortune in a short span of time?
Do you have what it takes to be our next top biller?
Send your CV directly to Farah at #####@######.### for immediate interview slots.