National Account Executive
£27000 - £30000 per annum
I am currently working on a role with a client of mine who are looking for a committed National Account Executive to join their growing brand. As a National Account Executive you will be working within the National Account Management team, you will provide pivotal support by owning all operational tasks and process, as well as liaising directly with 3rd party retailers. Supporting a team of National Account Managers who look after large retail accounts, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of something truly special.
You will be responsible for: *Reviewing and being able to effectively communicate commercial performance vs
- various data points (forecast, Last year, budget), in both written form and Sales
- Performance reviews. *Effectively interpret both internal and external data sources to show trends vs
- market and category contexts. *Working cross functionally both internally and externally to ensure they have the
- strongest possible plan for all commercial activity. *Range depth and breadth analysis, ensuring consistently high service levels and on
- shelf availability working with both internal and external teams to be able to
- provide best in class availability at shelf. *Creating and building trustworthy relationships with retailers that are transparent,
- operationally focused and grow with the consumer at the centre. *Looking after store level forecasting and consequently liaising with Area Managers
- to give them visibility on appropriate sales targets for their teams.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience previous experience in a similar National Accounts environment, ideally you will have a retail management or beauty brand background. Youll have either a degree or equivalent with a sound commercial acumen and leadership skills and have a track record in delivering commercial success. You will have specific talent for utilising your analytical skills to inform decisionmaking and strategy, often within tight deadlines.
Benefits included are: Up to £30,000 salary A generous holiday allowance Contributory pension Life insurance
Posted 105 days ago