Job provided by Dawsongroup
Share this job on social:
About the job
Dawson group plc | Vans ltd
Dawson group|Vans ltd is part of Dawson group plc , a national provider of commercial vehicle rental and contract hire solutions. Operating from a network of strategically positioned depots across the UK.
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Hiredesk Assistant to join our business.
The successful candidate will:
Ensuring the smooth running of all administrative duties
Drafting letters, emails and reports for management info
- Completing booking forms, rental agreements, breakdown reports and raising invoices to customers
- Ensure mileages are updated regularly from customers and arrange servicing by locating dealers or a repair agent
- Performing regular audits on filing systems to ensure all paperwork is complete and up to date
The ideal candidate will be:
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative experience
- They will be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- The ideal candidate will also be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
As the public face of our business it is essential that you are presentable, professional and courteous always.
Dawson group plc are committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as an excellent benefits package .
Dawsongroup plc are committed to be an Equal Opportunities Employer