Job provided by CMD Recruitment Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Landscape Architect
Malmesbury Based (Projects covering North Wiltshire & South Gloucester)
(Circa) £35,000 Per Annum
My client require a highly experienced
Senior Landscape Architect to join their established business, located in the Malmesbury area.
This is an excellent opening for a Senior Landscape Architect, who is seeking to lead a variation of diverse projects, with the freedom of creativity. You will have proven history managing your own team, to tight deadlines and bespoke specifications. You will also be well presented, self-motivated and consistently work to the highest professional standard.
· Preparing written specifications and contract documentation.
· Creating drawings for planning, building control approval, tender and construction purposes.
· Preparation of sketches and presentation models, as required.
· The installation of soft landscaping, hardscape projects and landscape maintenance.
· Coordinating with clients, site Managers and operatives.
· Adhering to strict company and site Health and Safety procedures.
· Maintaining all tools, equipment, vehicles and machinery.
· Ensuring that all required personal protective equipment is used, at all times.
· Following all equipment safety and maintenance procedures.
· Ensuring all company records are completed accurately and submitted on time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation, who pride themselves in quality of service, exceeding customer expectations and who are highly respected specialists within their field.