Job provided by 24-7 Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
24-7 Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives on behalf of our client, a major distributer based in Swindon. Roles are ongoing with opportunities for long term assignments.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Picking and packing orders using electronic equipment. (may involve heavy lifting)
- Operating a LLOP (Low Lift Order Picker Trucks)
- Maintaining high hygiene standards.
SHIFT PATTERNS :
- 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 Rotating AM/PM (Week 1 Monday to Friday & Week 2 Sunday to Thursday)
- 22:00 - 06:00 Fixed Nights (Sunday to Thursday)
Rotating AM/PM - £8.02 p/h
Fixed Nights - £9.16 p/h
- Opportunities for career development and permanent roles
- Full training and opportunity to become multi-skilled MHE (Mechanical Handling Equipment) operator.
- Optional social club (monthly cash prize draws)
- Fully equipped gym (membership at £5 per month)
- Monthly subsidised trips and social events.
- Subsidised canteen and break lounge Facilities.
- Friendly, clean and safe working environment.
- Secure free onsite carpark.
- 28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
- Online payslips
- Uniform (subject to 12 weeks probation period)
WHAT YOU NEED:
We are looking for people with a good attitude and enthusiasm, previous warehouse experience is advantageous but not essential.
All applicants are required to pass a simple aptitude test and a drug test prior to start work.