Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Junior Field Site Service Technician
Salary: £18,000 per annum - You only need a Driving Licence, no experience required, all training provided.
Purpose of the Junior Field Site Service Technician:
Employees in this role serve primarily as service technicians. In house assembly of products, maintenance, repairs of equipment and in the field service and installs. Responsible for the co-ordination, repair and quality control of the Fortress system both onsite and within the assembly offices.
Responsibilities of the Junior Field Site Service Technician:
- Learning the various components and techniques of assembling Fortress devices
- Keeping the assembly environment neat and in order
- Ensuring sufficient stock of components is available to maintain general functionality of the department.
Repairs / Servicing
- Repairing faulty devices returned from site / customer
- Travelling to site to repair reported issues, testing and resolving these issues relating to the Fortress system.
- Identifying the issues repaired/replaced and communicating this to relevant parties.
- Working as part of a team onsite to install the Fortress system.
- Preparing works prior to install to facilitate a smooth installation
- Annual maintenance provided to client base on all existing equipment
- In house training on Fortress Software applications
- Configure and sign off the Fortress system completing the project
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Junior Field Site Service Technician role then please apply now!