Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a confident and engaging ASDAN teacher or Tutor?
Do you have a real passion for helping every child reach their full potential?
Are you interested in working in a small special school aged from 11 to 18, then this job is for you.
This school in Wakefield are looking for a Tutor or Teacher to teach a creative curriculum to a KS3/4 pupil and be part of a small team of staff supporting statemented young people. You would be joining an exciting educational service that is committed to their students and ensuring they truly get the best out of their time in education.
The position is to start immediately and is likely to be until the end of the summer term.
This school is a mixed sex school aged from 1118 offering high quality education for pupils with a wide variety of special needs, SEBD, Autism, ODD, ADHD. Their aim is to help increase pupils self esteem and self worth in order to encourage them to achieve their potential in education. They recognise that pupils feelings drive their behaviour so in order to help young people improve their behaviour we initially spend a great deal of time helping them address their individual feelings.
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
- Marking work completed during the day
- Keeping uptodate records of students progression and learning
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Online diary
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Exclusive roles
- Appbased booking system
- Access to a wide range of benefits including discount vouchers with retailers
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- DBS and School application support
- Refer a friend scheme
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4
- Have QTS or Degree
- Be a team player
- Have good behaviour management experience
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
This is a great opportunity and not one to be missed. If you are interested in this role then please do not hesitate to apply today!