Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager Senior Organic Search
Salary: £27,000 to £36,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Click Consult (Part of Ceuta Group) is a multi awardwinning full service search marketing agency.
This year we are proud to have won; Most Effective Agency at the Performance Marketing Awards and Search Agency of the Year at the Northern Digital Awards.We are looking for an experienced SEO Strategist to join our team of experienced Organic Search experts to help define our clients SEO strategies and drive organic performance.
Working alongside our account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for defining SEO strategies and delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key. We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success.
This is an autonomous role that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct offpage content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
- Conduct onpage / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
- Complete in depth reviews of our clients content creating a gap analysis and recommending detailed content plan.
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
- Attend client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant skills and experience includes:
- Substantial previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role (essential)
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques (essential)
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce (essential)
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively (essential)
- Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
We offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team we want to hear from you!
No agencies please.
Click Apply to continue your application.