Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Environmental Protection Officer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Protection Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
This role will involve patrolling the borough working in line with the relevant local authority's deployment strategy and issuing Fixed Penalty Notices to offenders in contravention of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005. Full training will be given.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, normally Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.00 or to meet the customers requirements.
£9.61 per hour; Plus monthly salary enhancement
- A full five year checkable employment history; Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with offenders, often in demanding circumstances in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in a customer service role and handling difficult situations in a professional manner.
- Must enjoy working in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
- Full UK Driving Licence and own reliable transport is advantageous but not essential.
- Will be able to work independently and on own initiative to carry out the enforcement role.
- A full five year checkable employment history.
Please note that all candidates will have to go through a DBS process prior to employment and will need a full five year checkable work history.