Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for parttime work on a flexible basis? Do you want to be in control of when you work? Do you want to be offered roles in local Blackpool Primary Schools where you are valued and you can continue to make a difference to the children and do the job you love?
In partnership with a network of Blackpool Primary Schools, Randstad Education is looking for experienced teachers who can provide effective and continued learning across KS1 and KS2.
Do you have recent experience working with Primary age children? Are you confident within a classroom and enjoy meeting new people while providing crucial support to s school staffing structure. Do you want to work within some of the best schools providing a specialist education in the Blackpool area?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for experienced and qualified primary teachers. You will join an established team in the Blackpool area and you will be required to support children within their classroom setting. We have a great relationship with the Schools in the Blackpool area and will have a variety of work during this academic year. This work ranges from Class Teachers from Reception to Year Six.
- With advanced technology you are able to control when you work and what work is offered to you.
- An opportunity to feel part of a teaching network in Blackpool.
- Continue to support and nurture young children throughout their education.
- Exciting and fun environments.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- Support from an exciting network of Blackpool Primary Schools.
- Access to free CPD.
- Support from you dedicated consultant who specialises in Primary Education.
- CV and application support.
- 24/7 oncall service.
- To support children across KS1 and KS2 during the school day and to manage behaviour effectively within school policies.
- To ensure that children understand the work set and what is needed to complete it to the best of their ability.
- To encourage children to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress and development.
- To handover an effective report of the learning for that day.
- Work as part of a team across school.
- Ensure the safeguarding of all children in your care at all times.
- Effectively mark work within the guidelines.
- Contribute to raising standards.
- Follow the school ethos and provide a safe environment for all children and staff.
- Experience of working with children within the Primary School setting.
- Knowledge of the curriculum.
- Be trained in Primary Teaching with an induction certificate.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children and the initiative to support the wider school where needed.
- The patience and passion for looking after children and developing their education.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young children; therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Apply today to change your career path and enjoy a new career with Randstad Education and the Blackpool Primary Schools. We are able to provide you with a network of opportunities in the local Blackpool Primary Schools and access to CPD events.
Please contact Effie on ##### ###### or email #####@######.### to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to discuss work opportunities and get you ready for work!