Job provided by Tesco
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
- Providing analytical, reporting and administrative support for funding and balance sheet activities (predominantly on the debt portfolio and rating reports)
- Maintaining the debt investor relations web site and investor distribution list
- Administering the compliance processes in relation to financing documentation
- Co-ordinating with Treasury business partners on bank account administration
- Sourcing the information for requests for information from banks (including KYC and regulatory requests)
- Co-ordinating and tracking the status of invoices for the Treasury department
- Involvement in ad hoc Treasury projects
- Relevant experience with a large Finance or Treasury Function
- Excel / financial data analytics skills
- The ability to co-ordinate and liaise with stakeholders on multiple concurrent activities
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available