Job provided by The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Share this job on social:
About the job
Come and meet the team that you could be joining!
WE HAVE A STAFF NURSE RECRUITMENT EVENT TAKING PLACE ON:
- Thursday 21st February 2019 - The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Thursday 7th March 2019 – The Princess Royal Hospital
Come along and have a chat with the senior nursing team, undertake
assessments, have an interview and leave with a provisional job offer
and the excitement of joining our family!
Dont worry if you cant make this date, we can arrange for you to be
interviewed on an alternative date.
We have lots of great opportunities for experienced and newly
qualified nurses within our Scheduled and Unscheduled Care areas. If
you are passionate about delivering the best care your patients and
are looking for a demanding but highly rewarding role in a supportive
and friendly environment, then we are looking for you.
THE VACANCIES ARE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Ward 11 Gastroenterology
- Ward 9 Respiratory
- Ward 10 Frail and Complex
- Ward 15 Hyper Acute / Acute Stroke Unit
- Ward 16 Rehabilitation
- Accident and Emergency
- The Acute Medical Unit (Previous experience in an Acute Setting
- Ward 7 Short Stay
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital is a busy, rewarding environment,
with a strong team focus. We can offer our nurses a career based on a
mix of variety with outstanding learning and development
WE CAN ALSO OFFER YOU:
- Annual Increments
- Opportunities to Develop - supportive learning environment,
preceptorship, career development and opportunities across different
- Onsite Facilities – Staff car parking, onsite nursery, Staff
- Staff Benefits – Salary sacrifice car scheme, Home electronics
salary sacrifice scheme, NHS Discounts, generous annual leave
entitlement, access to the NHS Pension Scheme.
- Either submit an application form to this vacancy or please contact
Hannah Yates on ##### ###### or email #####@######.###