Job provided by Aspion Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Supply Planner -Supply Chain Assistant
Salary £28-30k -Shift pattern - (some weekend work on a rota)
Hemel Hempstead DC-Excellent Benefits
Senior Supply Planner
To manage the Supply activities to achieve success in all areas.
To build, maintain and develop strong relationships with the Customer, Suppliers and internal stake holders.
Best-in class supplier management and effective communication & information sharing across the full supply chain.
To support on value add projects and business change initiatives.
1 in 4 weekend working and bank holidays on a rota basis.
- Ownership of forecasts and effective management for group of products and suppliers.
- Ensure optimum stock holding and order policies are set and supplier issues are resolved.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary escalation, root cause analysis and resolution processes are in place and supported by the full engagement of all key stakeholders.
- Effective transition management of substitutions, discontinued and new products, minimising waste/residual and optimising availability.
- Effectively plan with entire team to manage and execute key events, e.g. product launches, peak periods.
- Plan and direct regular review meetings involving internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with the Customer, supporting and ensuring communication flow is maintained, accurate and timely including CFT participation where required
- Collaborate with the DC Operations ensuring inbound deliveries scheduling and distribution activity is managed and co-ordinated efficiently and to budget.
- Work closely with RSP team to ensure full alignment with changes to forecast
Identify end to end opportunities and support change through supply chain with Senior Supply Planner and Supply/Promotions Manager.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder from time to time is required to perform other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience of managing an operational end to end supply chain.
- Industry experience in an FMCG / Retail environment/Food environment.
- Process driven with evidence of change management and continual improvement.
- Problem solver, analytical thinker, able to articulate the case and engage people to support to achieve the goal.
- A can do positive attitude
- A team player
- Systems - MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) / Demand & Supply Planning i.e. Manugistics, SAP, JDA, Oracle or similar
- Knowledge and/ or experience of manufacturing and production environments
CIPS / CILT qualified
Excellent communication skills in verbal, written and formal presentation formats.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships.
- Results focussed and committed to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads in a high pressured environment.
Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a systematic way.
Aspion is a recruitment company.
Aspion is a Recruitment Company.
At Aspion Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.