Health & Safety Administrator (Coordinator)
Chesterfield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Mansfield, Nottingham, Ollerton, Eastwood, Worksop, Belper, Derby, Tideswell,
£25k per year
Health & Safety Administrator
Competitive + Pension + 22 days holiday + Bank holidays + Training and Development
Health and Safety Administrator required for a leading manufacturer of specialist construction products. Over the last 25 years this company has gone from strength to strength gaining market share. Fantastic training opportunities and long term career development are available.
The successful candidate will come from ANY production or manufacturing environment. It is essential you feel confident on the shop floor, overseeing health & safety, quality and/or environmental standards. You will ideally hold an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification but this isn't essential. The company are willing to invest in the right candidate and will provide training on ISO standards. Strong IT skills are essential.
Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager you will support them, maintaining quality, health, safety, environmental systems throughout the manufacturing facility. This will involve conducting risk assessments, audits and data entry where necessary. You will investigate any incidents and establish the root cause as well as monitoring the company's environmental footprint and ensure waste is disposed in line with compliance and regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a small team & play an instrumental part in maintaining the company's quality, health & safety and environmental standards. You will identify improvements where possible and enjoy the benefit of 1 on 1 development and the opportunity to participate in external courses.
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of quality, health, safety and environmental standards
- Working with the shop floor team and conducting office based administration
- Conducting risk assessments, audits and accident investigation
- Data entry
- Work with the Health and Safety Manager to assist in implementing any changes/upgrades
- ANY production or manufacturing background
- Strong working knowledge of ISO standards
- Strong administration skills
Posted 139 days ago