Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
CATERING ASSISTANT 20 HOURS MON FRI!
Do you have a passion for incredible service?
If so, we are looking for multiple Catering Assistants to start as soon as possible.
This role for Catering Assistant is based in Leeds supporting the Catering Manager and their unit in this Market Leading Food Service Business.
We are looking for somebody with an amazing attitude to deliver outstanding food and service within our busy Catering Department 20 hours per week Monday Friday! 2pm 6pm
The Role involves;
- Having a passion for great food.
- Supporting the unit in the Chef Managers absence.
- Must be hands on in the kitchen.
- Using a Barista Machine.
- Food Preparation.
- Serving food over the counter.
- Serving on the till.
- Undertaking all aspects of cleaning equipment to company policy.
- Filling in all necessary Safe and Legal paperwork when required.
- Keeping the Front of House Clean, tidy and in good order.
- Replenishing the food counter as and when needed.
- Fulfilling any reasonable management request.
- On job training throughout.
You will have;
- Experience within the catering industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
- Excellent personal hygiene and appearance.
- Be flexible according to the needs of the business.
- H&S knowledge.
- Stamina and drive for a fast paced environment.
- A Can Do Attitude
In return you can expect to work within a progressive Company.
You will be supplied with a uniform.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.