Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Purpose of the Approved Electrician:
Electrical Installation of various low voltage wiring and containment systems. Testing and inspection of electrical installations.
Responsibilities of the Approved Electrician:
- Perform and adhere to Safe Electrical Isolation procedure of existing live circuits.
- Installation of various low voltage wiring systems.
- Installation of various cable containment systems.
- Issue of Installation and condition reports.
- Testing & Energisation of systems up to 1000V, including new and modified electrical installations.
- Ensure all operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures are adhered to.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks in accordance with your position, aiming to add value.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical Schematic Diagrams and Drawings.
Requirements of the Approved Electrician:
- 2391 or 2394/5 qualified and must have knowledge of condition reporting.
- 17th edition qualified.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Level 3 Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations.
- Experience of electrical installations and testing within a process plant environment.
- Experience of Manufacturing and Industrial sector is essential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Approved Electrician role then please apply now!