Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a qualified teacher in the West Norfolk or Fenland area?
Do you wish for a more balanced work and social life?
Do you feel you would benefit from experience in different school settings?
Then we need you asap!
Being a supply teacher is a great way to take control of your teaching career. You will have the flexibility to decide when you work, where you work and the responsibilities you take on whether youre looking to work on a day to day basis, to work around your other commitments, or youre looking to do shortterm assignments of 612 weeks at a time.
At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our unique relationships with our candidates and our clients. Unlike other agencies, we listen to you and tailor our work around your needs. We believe our work is not finished until you are happy in your perfect job.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- A flexible working pattern
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Onsite parking at all site
- A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
- A dedicated consultant to support you with future work opportunities and development
- Great facilities to provide the best working environment
- The freedom to explore your own teaching style
- Various school trips
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering preplanned lessons with enthusiasm and confidence
- Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
- Supporting with other duties such as invigilating and lunchtime duty
Key requirements for the position include:
- You will need a clear DBS check
- QTS is desirable, NQT applications also very welcome
- Experience of teaching at secondary school level is essential
- A degree or relevant teaching qualification
Randstad Education is currently looking for teachers to join our happy teaching pool to work in and around the Kings Lynn/Wisbech/Downham Market area on a day to day, short term and long term basis in EY, KS1 and KS2.
If you are interested in what we have to offer contact us asap, even if it is just to find out more for the future.