Job provided by Retail Human Resources Plc
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
I have a Temporary Production Coordinator role to start ASAP for a London Supplier. The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Colour development establishing colour standards for official lab dip & bulk submissions.
- Base fabric & bulk fabric lab testing instructions to suppliers and factory while ensuring fabrics perform to required standards set by customers
- Setting up official fabric testing/labdip/technical data sheets/status trackers onto share systems and managing the documents to ensure the tasks are completed and updated. Would be beneficial to have experience in working on the Critical Path.
- Label & Packaging work with suppliers from label artwork to final printed labels. Including setting the criteria for labels/packaging/hangers with clients ensuring they meet the suppliers set standards
- Arranging rail samples, photographic samples, salesman samples ensuring the factory follow the correct garment standards and procedures
- Arrange the dying of materials and trims to match colour standards for concept and photographic samples
- Filing seasonal press releases and photos
- Support the team to monitoring quality control & make up of samples from concept samples through to finished production Gold Seals
- Supporting the team on measuring and inspection garments throughout all seal stages
- Some knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator would be beneficial