Job provided by OHO Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Python Developer
Senior Python Developer needed to join part of a backend development team placing intricate web applications into production ( extensive use of Python and Flask). The suitable Python Developer has worked as a Python Developer for several years for at least two employers.
As a Senior Python Developer you would be following the Agile process and work in a scrum team, with a team leader and a project manager. The goal is creating top-quality product that follows best-practises and is highly-scalable and maintainable to the end user.
Senior Python Developer - essential skills :
Writing Python code for RESTful applications
Senior Python Developer - desirable skills :
Direct experience with high load web platforms
Undergraduate or master’s degree in a STEM subject from a Russell Group University
Senior Python Developer - characteristics:
- A team player and a problem solver
- Intellectually curious and excited about projects worked on in the past
- Enthusiastic about the idea of AWS training and taking AWS exams
- Keen to keep up with the latest development in the field
- Eager to take ownership across teams to get the working application in front of end-users
- Able to maintain and enjoy a high-tempo of development
This Python Developer role closes mid March 2018.