Job provided by Randstad
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you feel passionate when teaching vulnerable students? Are you looking for a setting that is open to a creative approach to education? Do you believe that students should be taught with a student centred approach? Did you answer yes to these three questions? Then this could be your perfect opportunity!
A lovely school, located in the Leatherhead area, is dedicated to providing a curriculum that meets the needs of all its students who are aged 6 16 years old. Students have various needs Autism, ADHD and EBD and every learner is treated as an individual. Each day can be very different and there will always be interesting challenges for you to be involved in. You will be working in a great team who are all very passionate making a difference to the students. This role is perfect if you are looking for flexible work days as this role is a long term and full time or part time.
Good work life balance
Plenty of preparation time
On site parking
Team days and events
A creative teaching approach
Supportive and open minded management and staff
Opportunities to choose your career progress
Unique teaching style
Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Dedicated consultants 24/7 (We are on call) with experience working education
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance through out your whole journey to reach your work goal
- Opportunity to choose your work pattern
- Salary negotiation support
- Market advice
- Matching you with the job opportunity that you are looking for
- Exclusive jobs
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
Teaching Qualification is desirable but not essential
Relevant teaching experience within SEND
Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
Eligibility to work in the UK
Own means of transport is essential
- An interest in working with a group of people with learning disabilities
- Plan and deliver creative and innovative lessons
- Possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and the open mindedness to try a more hands on approach to the curriculum.
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Be aware of the learning needs of the pupils you teach and ensure that each student is given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential
- Have the passion to teach and to make a difference
Are these skills that you feel you have? Do you feel that this is the rewarding role for you? Please then apply today as I will be shortlisting and interviewing on the 20th of February 2019.
For more information about this role contact Stine (pronounced Steena) Hansen on ##### ######or email #####@######.###
Further more, I have an array of positions in Sussex, Surrey and Brighton/Hove which may also be of interest to you with immediate start.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.