Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Do you have the ability to engage pupils with creative, engaging lessons? Would you like to work in schools with a highly supportive learning environment?
Do you have a passion for English and experience working in UK Secondary schools?
We are currently recruiting for a English Teacher for a long term role at a Secondary School in Denbighshire from January 2019.
The department is extremely supportive and the role will more than likely go on until April 2019 with the potential to go on longer.
There will also be an element of Drama needed for this long term role.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Great career development opportunities
- Termtime contract
- Onsite parking
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
- Assisting the teacher with various tasks
- Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
- A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- Experience of working with children is essential
*Qualified English Teacher
- The right to work in the UK
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.