Sea Freight Imports Customer Service Clerk
Rochester, Northumberland, England
VR/19747, Sea Freight Import Clerk, Kent
Our client, a freight forwarder, is looking for an experienced Sea Freight Import Clerk to join their established team in Kent.
Duties will include:
- Liaison with overseas offices for receipt of shipment information.
- Creation of jobs both via EDI and manually
- Shipment tracking using carrier websites
- Sending out of initial arrival notices to customers and any subsequent amended notices.
- Creation of file and proper filing in ETA order.
- Receipt of customers documentation, filing and update of SCS system.
- Processing of import charges both inward from suppliers and outward invoices to customers.
- Requesting missing documentation for customers
- Customs Clearance
You must have experience working within Sea Freight Import operations, preferably 1 year +
You will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team.
Posted 137 days ago