Job provided by Conrad Consulting
Share this job on social:
About the job
Conrad Consulting in partnership with an award winning, top 30 UK multidisciplinary practice, are currently a BIM Coordinator to join their Birmingham studio.
The consultancy have numerous offices spread throughout the UK, delivering successful property and construction solutions both across the UK and internationally. The practice are seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to work alongside the BIM Managers within the office, to assist in the delivery of various multimillion pound projects throughout the UK.
The BIM Coordinator will be joining a recently established BIM Consultancy service, operating out of the Birmingham office. Travel between other offices may be required, so a driving license is essential for this role. This position will be ideal for a BIM Coordinator looking to be part of a project focused team, allowing you the opportunity to deliver BIM at the forefront of industry practices.
Skills & Characteristics that would be required of the BIM Coordinator are as follows:
- Degree in relevant construction orientated discipline or BIM
- Experience in undertaking BIM Coordination in Navisworks or Solibri Model Checker
- Knowledge of COBie
- Knowledge of BIM Authoring tools
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to travel to attend meetings, where you may need to lead meetings at times
- A relevant degree in Built Environment/BIM/Data Science or Change Management.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary in the region of £27,000£35,000 per annum dependant on experience. A generous benefits package will also be offered, that includes; Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension Contribution and more.
To apply for this position as a BIM Coordinator, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio of works through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, please contact Ashley on ##### ######for further information.