Job provided by Hired Online
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are recruiting for a Mobile Security Response Officer to cover the Lancashire area to provide an all-encompassing service which pro-actively maintains security of a clients' property and premises; and a safe working environment for client employees and visitors/customers.
· To undertake regular patrol visits and inspections to specified sites (day and night shifts).
· Candidate must be prepared to work outside (where necessary).
· To ensure all client and company aspects of Health & Safety are identified & adhered to according to legislation.
· To work closely with clients to ensure security procedures are conducted and maintained.
· To work closely with Mobile Supervisor to ensure all aspects of client and company requirements are fully met.
· To work as part of a team.
· Maintaining a professional approach to all tasks in an effort to maintain a professional company image.
· Develop good communications with staff to ensure their full cooperation with all aspects of client contracts and understanding of company ethos.
· Maintaining an accurate record of any incidents that occur together with a full log sheet of events and inspections.
· Maintain close communication with Control centre.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
· SIA Licence required
· Full Clean UK Drivers Licence (preferable but not essential)
· Able to provide a full 5 year address and work history
· Smart Appearance, well groomed and confident.
· Reliable, punctual and excellent time-management skills.
· Be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the security industry
· Good communication skills
· Committed to providing a professional, quality customer service experience.