Job provided by Fawkes & Reece
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Fawkes & Reece have been approached by a leading developer to assist them in seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team in Central London.
This company is changing the way commercial design and build is delivered in the UK. Their honest, individual and personalised service sets the standard others now aspire to and they are incredibly proud of that. Making each employee feel valued, the directors engage with each project throughout its conception and delivery, working alongside you to ensure that the clients vision is realised.
As a receptionist, you will contribute to the companys overall success by being the first point of contact for all clients, suppliers, contractors and anyone that is a friend or visitor of the business; therefore, the primary responsibility will be to make a great first impression by demonstrating the highest level of customer service, organizational skills and the ability to be personable and approachable.
- Greeting visitors appropriately and making them feel welcome, tending to every need.
- Answering and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting mail, deliveries and couriers
- Updating calendars and schedule meetings
- Setting up and clearing meeting rooms before and after meeting
- Proactive in ensuring the office is tidy at all time
- Ordering stationery and confectionery
- Assisting the team in binding and putting together presentation when required
- Assisting and reporting to the People Director / Company Owners / Office Manager
- Performing other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and generally assisting with any
- Ordering, unpacking and organizing weekly deliveries
- Friendly approach with a warm and confident personality
- Previous exposure to an office environment in a receptionist capacity with excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player who is able to carry out instructions
- Must be proactive, able to use own initiative and possess a flexible attitude to the workload
- The ability to be quick thinking and reactive to all situations
- Using own initiative to come up with solutions to any problems that arise.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Personable and approachable
Apply now or email Ronni on #####@######.### for more information!